Saturday 13 December 2014

You know it's Christmas when......

The tree is up, decorated and looking fabulous!

Note there's no 'arty' colour coordination - it's just a tree full of colour and lights, with baubles and stars and deer and birds.... How a tree should be - if everything was designed perfectly, life would be incredibly boring...!



Today I tried to get some photos of Louie Robin (that's one of Larry's many sons) but he wasn't being very forward... yesterday I thought he was going to sit on my shoulder!

Instead, I said hello to the male blackbird - sadly not any of the ones I once knew very well, although there is one hanging around who does look and behave familiar, or at least has a certain families attributes that I knew so well....




Blackbird coaxed out of the hedge with live mealworms...


But who is it that gets the last word????

Did you guess?

Larry Robin....


No comments:

Post a Comment