Tuesday 16 December 2014

Larryware changes and the boy himself - Larry Robin (always gets the last word!)

Hello all.  I just want to sleep.  Typical me to start a brand new blog and then disappear for days!  I have one craft market left (this Sunday) then I'm freeeeeeeeeeee!

I have lots and lots of ideas for new items, but I've invested in an Etsy shop analysis by a professional on Etsy, they're going to hopefully help me out with absolutely everything, as although I sell items, I don't get as many sales as I should or would like, as I'm still running at a loss, even though that everything that gets listed is 101% perfect and doesn't leave to be posted unless it's 102% and if it isn't, I remake it!  Quality control is a huge thing with me and it's got to be 103% perfect, in fact!  But it's nothing to do with quality on Etsy, it's all to do with being 'seen' and she's going to help me with that and not only being seen on Etsy but everywhere else on the internet too.

So I'm waiting for that.... then I can put it all to practice!

What do you think of that Larry Robin? ....


No comments:

Post a Comment