Saturday 13 December 2014

Strictly Come Larry Robin

Good evening - I thought I wouldn't get to blog - it's been a busy few days!

No rest for the wicked though -  it took me 5 hours to decorate the Christmas Tree, I'll post pictures Monday as tomorrow I'm here:




10am till 4pm - in a very cold pannier market, but I have dug out my thermals for the occasion!

I'm also hosting the village book club on Monday and I haven't read the book - too many craft fairs, too much work and then a stinking cold for this week for me sadly!  Oh, the book is 'Cranford' by Elizabeth Gaskell - no thanks, I hated North and South through English A Level, I vowed never to read her again, and it's not the book you can speed read!

Well that was a rather boring pointless blog post, but this is just to say I'm still alive and hoping to compose some good, readable blogs once I've stopped 'craft fairing' ;)

Oh and..... Larry Robin?


No comments:

Post a Comment